13th May, 2008
LPGMAP.co.uk is part of a network of sites owned by Spandex Communications Ltd. At Spandex Communications we recognise the importance of your privacy. This policy outlines the information we collect, how we use it and how we safeguard your information.
When you access LPGMAP.co.uk
- When you access LPGMAP.co.uk, your computer automatically sends us information such as the URL on our site you have visited, your IP address , your browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- If you perform a search on LPGMAP.co.uk, your searches are logged and may be used internally, so as to better personalise our service to you.
When you Subscribe to LPGMAP.co.uk
- Your personal details will never be passed onto any other companies or third parties including affiliates and will never be added to any third party mailing lists or databases.
- LPGMAP.co.uk collects personal information when you register on the site. Your information will be stored confidentially by us and only used by LPGMAP.co.uk and sites owned by Spandex Communications Ltd in order to provide you with access to our products, services and information that we believe will interest you.
- Spandex Communications Limited (trading as LPGMAP.co.uk) may also use information about our users in statistical aggregate form. This is non personal information but simply refers to information such as number of registrations, traffic patterns and site user trends.
- If you register for our email alert service, your preferences including location and type of fuel you are interested in are logged in order to update you with the most relevant information.
When you Contact Us
- If you contact us via email, your details and a history of the communication will be stored by us in order for us to deal with enquiries adequately and improve our customer support services.
- Spandex Communications Limited, the company behind LPGMAP.co.uk and various other popular web sites operates on qan entirely individual basis.
- When you sign up to a Spandex Communications web site you can access the content on any of our web sites.
- As we are usually providing expensive data sets to consumers free of charge, our aim has been to establish a database of subscribers who we communicate with when we add new features to our current web sites or when we launch a new web site that we think our subscribers may be interested in.
- The data we hold is not available for sale to any third parties and will only ever be used by us with your consent.
- If you would prefer not to receive alerts about fuel prices and other data that we email to our subscribers free of charge on a regular basis then simply email us with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject.
- If you remove all your alerts then we will no longer send you any automatic update emails. However you will still remain a subscriber to our web sites and will therefore still have access to our web sites when you choose to search for information. As a subscriber we will occasionally still email you with news and information about our company, our new web site features and new web sites we develop. If you do not wish to receive any email from us at all, you must then cancel your subscription.
- Please note once you have done this you will no longer be able to log in to any of our web sites without re-subscribing.
Links and Affiliated sites
- LPGMAP.co.uk contains hypertext links to other sites, advertisers and other third parties. By clicking on any of these links, you are leaving the LPGMAP.co.uk website. LPGMAP.co.uk has no control over the information collected by any third party after you have left the www.LPGMAP.co.uk website. LPGMAP.co.uk encourages you to read their privacy policies.
Protecting your Information
- We use a secure server cluster situated in a secure data centre to protect all the information you provide us with. We have invested heavily in equipment and highly qualified staff to ensure all information you enter is protected from access by any third party and only necessary and restricted access is available internally. We also protect all our connections to the Internet using various security measures including firewalls and regular security audits on all our servers.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you may contact us.